Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Software development and open source

Dear user,


I appreciate contributions of any size. Donations enable me to spend more time working on my projects, and help cover my expenses. 

Unfortunately, I can not offer you a tax deduction, but I will be happy to recognize your contribution on this page.

I am  also happy to consider making particular improvements or changes tailored to your company's needs, or giving specific technical assistance, in return for a substantial donation. If you would like to discuss this possibility, write to me at inphilly@gmail.com. Another possibility is to pay a software maintenance fee. Again, write to me about to discuss how much maintenance you need and much you want to pay.

Of course, I can give you a document for your records. 

Thanks for your support! 
Jean-Pierre Redonnet. 
inphilly@gmail.com



If you choose to make a donation, please send mail to inphilly@gmail.com 
If you cannot make a donation, but you appreciate my software, please just tell me you like it!



Thank you!  Merci!  Danke! Dank u Gracias!  Grazie! 
 どうも有難う  谢谢  감사합니다  Спасибо شكرا    


Thank you for your support:

Sirs Cleave - Brookland Sand and Aggregates
Mme Billet  - SCI

No comments:

Post a Comment